Thank you Greenleaf

On 3/6/2020 at 7:19 PM, FurMama said:

Thank you so very much to Greenleaf for their commitment to keeping the forum going. It is such a wonderful resource and gathering place. Looking forward to the move. 

What she said!! :clap::flowers: :flowers::clap: 

Greenleaf is the only game in town. If you have a dollhouse related question and google for info, the forum is usually the top pick. It is such a great source, and I hope it adds to Greenleaf's business.

Thank you Greenleaf!

8 minutes ago, WyckedWood said:

Anyone know if our photos will be transferred? Other content and stored private messages? 

Hopefully! The forum has been around in this form for (I think) around 15 years, and upgrading it is a bit complicated, so it's being done in stages. Greenleaf is working on doing it in a way that will preserve our pictures and everything else... there's always a chance something could go wrong, but we hope that won't happen!

• Like 3

One of the "normal" upgrades deleted several of my albums, some of which were the only copies I had, so sometimes these things happen.  BTW, Emily, thank YOU for the heads up message!  {hug}

So glad to "hear" they are doing an upgrade to their system and that we were notified.  I sure hope they will do something about the time and frustration in loading pictures to the albums.  I don't load pictures any more as I don't have the time it takes to load them.

Same for me Inge, if I have a few pictures to share it’s a 30 minute (at least) commitment and even then it’s typically awhile before I’m sure they posted or possibly posted multiples. That’s why I rarely post photos anymore, it’s just not user friendly. 

7 hours ago, Inge said:

So glad to "hear" they are doing an upgrade to their system and that we were notified.  I sure hope they will do something about the time and frustration in loading pictures to the albums.  I don't load pictures any more as I don't have the time it takes to load them.

6 hours ago, WyckedWood said:

Same for me Inge, if I have a few pictures to share it’s a 30 minute (at least) commitment and even then it’s typically awhile before I’m sure they posted or possibly posted multiples. That’s why I rarely post photos anymore, it’s just not user friendly. 

Me as well. I have been posting images to Instagram, but I visit this forum often to see what is going on and what others are sharing. Uploading images here (for me) has been very hit and miss...mostly miss. I look forward to the new GL forum. This has been a place of comfort and inspiration for me over the years, and it’s a great group of miniature enthusiasts!

• Like 1

I just heard from Dean that any images uploaded after Friday, March 6 will not be moved to the new server. If you've uploaded images since then, please hold on to them so you can re-add them to your gallery after the migration to the new server & forum software is finished.

• Like 2