A big hello from Cornwall

Tiggerific

Hello again, Lynn, and welcome to the Greenleaf forum. As you read the different forums (fora?) you'll find we have many English members and hopefully some of them may be able to answer your query about shops in Cornwall.

I also look forward to seeing pictures, as well as hearing how the house goes together for you & what you plan for it.

Hello and :thumb: to the forum Lynn! I know you will find loads of inspiration around these postings and forums as well as that superb possibility to ask all those questions that might arise :w00t: when in the process of building and creating minis.

All though not in the UK, atleast pretty close over here in Sweden LOL

Mini-hugs

Hi Lynn,

Welcome to the group :thumb: I'm so envious of some of the magazines available in the UK :w00t: But the magazines are about all I know about being way on the other side of things out here in California. Would love to see what house you're working on. It's nice to meet folks from all over :dunno:

David :D

Hello and welcome!!!!

Great people here.....I cannot help you with shops as I live in the stereotypical cold, snowy

northern part of western Canada...but for anything else you have found the place for information!!

There are several sites on the internet that I have found so far that deal with dollhouses...but I too am very jealous of the english magazines that I have seen...you are soooooo lucky lol.

Show pictures.....someone has the phrase eyecandy...and it certainly is once you see everyone's galleries!

Jacks'gurl

Hi and Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to seeing your photos!

is your house one of those wonderful front opening houses?

love that type for their dust deteriant walls!

Iam in the process of trying to lay red brickslips on the front of the house. (not very good)

everyone is their own worst critic I bet it looks wonderful!

afterall we all have to start somewhere! :w00t:

welcome!

nutti :thumb:

Hi again, i have booked marked it now thanks. I am getting on slowly. I have done about four rows of my little brick work and have almost finished two rooms. I have bought 4 of dolls (ones that kind of resemble my childrn. just need to find mum and dad.

Lynn