Sign in to follow this  
keelyk

Miniature Competition!

Calling all miniature artists, builders, crafters, interior designers, architects, etc.!!!

My name is Keely Kritz and I am a casting assistant with a large cable network. I was inspired by all of your creativity and would love to see some of you on our new show!

We are now casting teams of two for a new holiday miniature house building competition for a major cable network! If you are interested in competing, apply today at https://jscasting.com/holiday-miniature-house-building-com…/! Feel free to reach out to me or email minihousebuildingcompetition@gmail.com with questions!

(This casting is available for anyone in the United States, searching nationwide!)

I have reported your duplicate post.  I also see that it has been moved to the correct subforum :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By asherah
      The blue one! It's so cool. It also seems to be back opening

• By NJ Mitchell
      Hi I live in upstate NY, Albany area and I’m looking to hire someone to finish building my daughters dollhouse, The Beacon Hill.  It was started about 8years ago, but the gentleman that was working on it passed away.  I estimate that it is about two thirds to almost three quarters of the way complete, it’s mostly the windows and trim, finish work that needs to be done, painting, wiring some wall paper and flooring, etc.  Does anyone know of anyone that I could hire to complete it?  I’m willing to take it to towns within a 1-2 hr Drive of Albany to get it completed.  
      Please contact me via email at  thanks.

• By WestPaces
      Hi!
      Has anyone ever attempted to build the bay windows and THEN install them on the house? Did it work, what were the difficulties and adantages of doing it this way - if at all possible?
    • By MLI Designs
      finishing touches of kitchentte. Using jewelry finding for light pendants and wine bottle holders on each side wall.
      im not thrilled with trim around window so think I'll find a different wood and matter ends. 
      Legs on bar look cracked because nothing is secured down
    • By MLI Designs
      @MikeUK finally remembered what I wanted to ask you. I'm sure there are others here who could answer this too.
      if you were going to replicate this chair stool, how would you do it?
      I want this style for my kitchen. I'm waiting for a solder tool I order but that won't be here for awhile