MJP58

Hi, Michael :wave:  Are you a builder or a decorator or both? Scratch builder or kit builder or kit-bah builder?  Feel free to ask questions when challenges arise. Someone here will have faced the same head-scratcher and found a way to resolve it. :) 

Hi everybody. Sorry for my english. I see most of the people here are from North America, well, I´m from Europe. Exactly: from SPAIN. ¿Is there any other "spaniard" around here? I've just registered and just wanted to say HELLOOOoooo!

Bienveido, Jesus.  Your English looks just fine from where I sit.  We have a few latina y latino members.  It's OK to make your own introduction.  Are you a collector? a builder?  of kits?  from "scratch"?

• Like 1

Happy I joined this community. I am new to dollhouse miniatures, but have made some kits for several rooms. I am waiting to get shipment of Beacon Hill dollhouse. Spent a lot of time on-line researching assembly directions. Will appreciate any help any of you can provide.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...