On the hunt!

Bareba87

Hello everyone!!! new here, from Kentucky. Been into crafts pretty much my whole life. Been making 1/2 inch tall paper houses lately for a shadow box and was reminded how much I love miniatures! Always wanted to build my own dollhouse but finances were an issue as it can get pricey. Been looking at the 144th scale ones Because I don't have a lot of spare room. I haven't decided which one to chose yet but surely soon I will. I love the beacon hill but I can't find one in 144th scale anywhere! If anyone does please let me know! I believe I'll have to start on a different one until I can find the Beacon Hill. I want one of everything lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mid-life madness said:

Welcome Reba!  thats the only one I've seen too....they dont normally show up on Ebay but you can always set a search for it and you might get lucky.  But the one from miniland is a good price!

On 1/2/2020, 4:09:47, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Reba.  1:48 is a nice scale for limited space.

I've been searching for a 1:48 beacon Hill but I can find one. Only seen the 144th that was linked in this post and the 1" scale one.