dura craft doll house

KEN66

I'am a new member that needs help. My neighbor moved and gave me a new still in the box doll house kit, The Evergreen MP 1021 made by Real Good Toys also a 31 inch Gazebo wraparound porch kit also new made by Real Good Toys. My question is if the Gazebo fits the house? I also received a Dura-craft VH 600 Victorian doll house kit but after checking the parts list its missing two siding pieces 11 1/4. Does anyone know where I can purchase these or if someone has extras I will be happy to purchase them. I know thats a lot of questions for a new member. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

I think it will work. Here is a picture of it on a similar house.

https://www.themagicaldollhouse.com/products/victorian-gazebo-porch-kit?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Pinterest&variant=694997935.

You can contact Real Good toys and ask....?

Welcome to the little family, Ken.  There's no such thing as too many questions, you need answers.  You can always bash the RGT house to make the porch work.  There is a seller online who makes & sells replacement parts for Dura-Craft; my elderly brain can't remember the name, but one of our bright younger members will come along with it.