Vineyard Cottage

LPCullen

I've recently gotten into a "building" mode, after quite some time of not touching anything. It feels good. I finished the Victorian Farmhouse and the Front Opening Victorian and they have new homes. I had intended to work on putting my Madison and my Adams together on their base, and a very dear friend of mine mistakenly mentioned she had always wanted a dollhouse. I had 2 that I had started and not finished and asked her which she would like. She chose the Vineyard Cottage, which I had started years ago. I took it out of the shop and started building. My friend, whose last name begins with a "B" (hence the "B" in the brickwork) only cared about the color--she wanted it red and gave me full artistic control over the rest. She has not yet seen it, only where I was at the beginning which is the last picture shown. Anyhow... I'm playing again. Let me know what you think. I'm at the point now where I have to roof and I HATE roofing... Hopefully this link works...

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=8485

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WyckedWood said:

Looks great, the brick exterior will be a perfect touch. 

The brickwork is on the inside. There was no real way to wallpaper that wall (because it's too tall and blends into the whole house) so I bricked it instead...