Laser Cut Addition Ceiling Height

RoseReveries

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone knew the ceiling height of the laser cut addition that they sell on the greenleaf store. I'm trying to kitbash my new orchid build by adding on the addition and a greenhouse, but I need to know if the second floors could at all line up so I can make it a nice big bathroom off the upstairs bedroom. I was thinking even if the first floors don't line up perfectly I could either put in a step in the doorway or possibly cut off the tabs and move the floor, but on the second floor there's more of a limitation for that because of the height of the angled roof, right? Is there even enough room on the second floor for a doorway on the addtion? ahhhhhhh! Sorry I'm so full of questions haha.

Thank you for your time!

The trick to adding a door to the second floor on the Orchid I would think would be to cut the window to door height from the floor level.  Are you going to put your addition on the flat side, or will you eliminate the bay and put it there?

That's what I'm thinking, cutting it out would be the easiest. I was planning to put it against the side with the bay window, cutting it lower to the ground level and giving the kitchen a bigger opening, and then cutting out the window on the second floor as well that's the size for a proper door to the bathroom.

What a good idea!  Remember that laser cutting chars the edges of the wood, so there will be soot to rub off or get into your paint/ primer, so you might want to invest in a pack of cheap emery boards to lightly sand it off.