Barbie75

Greenleaf dollhouse 56 piece instructions

Looking for instructions for Greenleaf dollhouse 56 piece kit

Do you know the name of the dollhouse?  People are often willing to share their directions.  Some are also online.

Karen, Barbara is looking for the furniture kit instructions, not one of the houses.

14 hours ago, Khadi said:

Do you know the name of the dollhouse?  People are often willing to share their directions.  Some are also online.

Vintage 1982 Greenleaf Vintage 1982 Wooden Dollhouse 56 PC Furniture Kit House Self Assemble

I'm looking for instructions.for Vintage 1982 Greenleaf Wooden Dollhouse 56 PC Furniture Kit House Self Assemble

15 hours ago, Khadi said:

Do you know the name of the dollhouse?  People are often willing to share their directions.  Some are also online.. Vintage 1982 56 pc instructions. Plz anyone who can help .

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SC
      Now that I've finally found the time to build my Greenleaf Westville, I can't find the instructions. Do they exist online anywhere for download? New to this community. Thank you so much for any help you can provide.
    • By Dmac
      I have a Beacon Hill dollhouse kit received from Greenleaf.  The box was damaged and the instructions etc. are missing.  I can not find them on this website.  Does anyone have any idea where I can find these? 
    • By pshuck
      Forgive me if this is a question already answered.  I just bought a partially complete Grandville at an antique store. Does anyone have the directions or know where to get them?
    • By Mogul319
      I bought the above mentioned dollhouse some 25 years ago to build with my daughter; alas it never got completed.
      Now I want to build it for her daughter: my grandaughter.
      Unfortunately, I have misplaced the written instructions, and the VHS ate the instruction video.
      Would anyone have a copy of either?

• By molly brady
      Hello Everyone,
      I've just joined the website community and I'm in need of a copy of the instructions for Dura-Craft FM 500 Farm House. I haven't built a doll house in years, but I'm eager to get back in the game. Can anyone help me get a copy of the instructions?
      Thanks!
      Molly in Northern California