Garfield Newbie-Goddess help me

Lilouanni

Hello from the eastern shore of Nova Scotia!!  Of the top 10 baby miniaturists mistakes to make, I've done 8.  

Bought an already assembled Greenleaf Garfield and I'm in love!!  Already have almost 300 pins on my new Pinetrest board.  I want to change much of it and am wanting some guidance on where to start.  The upper level (attic?) has ugly wallpaper and want to remove it or paint over it.  the doors are simply plain balsa wood and glued in.  I want to redo those too and it has an awful red velveteen carpet throughout the house.  

My question is, what to do first??  doirs, then floors then walls?? 

thanks everyone.

• Like 1

Hi Cindy, and welcome to the forum. 

If I were to approach this makeover, I think I'd focus on one room at a time rather than try whole-house changes. That's in keeping with our Tracy's mantra: hard by the yard but a cinch by the inch. (Tracy is Minis on the Edge, one of our administrators). You'll learn a lot doing one room, which will make your experience with the next room easier and more satisfying. A lot of learning is discovering what not to do. :) 

• Like 2