Minimum World

mks

Has anyone ever ordered anything from Minimum World?  Looks like they are based in the UK.  What were the shipping costs for items shipped to the U.S.?

I ordered from them in the past - because they had some things I couldn't find anywhere else. They had nice teapots, too.

Shipping is high from overseas to US - I don't remember theirs being abnormally high. You will want to order a decent amount to justify the shipping tho.

Agreed.  I ordered some casters for a sofa from them.  I recall getting it quickly and being pleased with service.  I don't recall the shipping being unusually high, but I do remember looking around for things to add to my order.  You can always set up a cart and take a look at the shipping.  If it's just too high for you, you don't have to finish the order.

20 hours ago, otterine said:

I have ordered from them.  They offer Free shipping to USA and Australia on all orders over $50.

whaaaaaa? that is new - and that is awesome!

It's true I ordered years ago...lol.

Loved their unfinished furniture - really nice hutches and chairs.

• 10 months later...

I've ordered from them many times.  They are great to work with and very responsive.  They have promptly corrected the very few problems I've had with orders.  Shipping costs are not higher than US suppliers, in my opinion.  I love their unfinished furniture.