Sign in to follow this  
pshuck

Grandville directions

Forgive me if this is a question already answered.  I just bought a partially complete Grandville at an antique store. Does anyone have the directions or know where to get them?

I don't recall the Grandville being a Greenleaf production.  Anyone know who made it?  It would make looking for the instructions a whole lot easier.

Paula, please make us an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum.

The Granville is by Artply. I think there is a copy of instructions online. but I can't remember the site. @mesp2k might have an idea. It is an older site that had several builders who gave tips. I can see the the tan background in my minds eye, but I can't find the site now.

If we can't find one, I will crack open my Kit and make a copy for you Paula.

• Like 1

I finished a Granville recently.  I will check to see if I still have the instructions when I get home tonight.  I would be happy to scan and email them to you.  

• Like 2

I have the instructions.  If you pm your email address I will scan them and send them to you tomorrow.

• Like 1

Paula, if you hover your cursor over Coleen's avatar you will get a drop down box; click on the envelope icon next to "message" and you will be able to send her a Private Message.  This is a public website, so spammers and webbots can harvest any  personal info you post.