This is a modern elegant toilet ready for your dollhouse or diorama. Made of white PLA. (Safe for children). I can print this any color. Just ask.

Can be displayed 3 ways. seat-lid up, seat-lid down, lid up-seat down.
Seat and lid come seperate.

Measures 1 3/4" wide x 2 3/4" tall x 2" deep

Print Time: 1hrs - 18min
Filament Used: 10.18 Meters

All of my items are created on a 3D Flashforge Creator Pro Printer. They are printed at 200 microns resolution which is very detailed.

This item is designed for 1/12 scale.

MADE IN THE USA

Can be purchased here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/680045977/112-scale-modern-dollhouse-toilet?ref=shop_home_active_7&crt=1

download (1).png

download (2).png

download.png

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cati
      Has anyone seen "The Miniaturist" on PBS?  It is based on a novel by Jessie Burton, the story is set during the 17th century Dutch Golden Age, where a young girl marries a rich merchant who bequeaths her a beautiful dollhouse.  Without giving much away, it is a fascinating story full of intrigue, involving the dollhouse, the elusive miniaturist, and the dollhouse owner.  The production brought on Mulvany & Rogers to make the 17th dollhouse replica.  If you have not seen it, it is a good watch on a lazy afternoon.

• By Cati
      Hello All,

Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved playing with dollhouses, playhouses and puppet theaters.  The surreal time we are all living in with this pandemic has made me reflect and look back at the fond memories and nostalgia for a simpler time of endless hours of fun playtime.  Even though I haven't built a wooden dollhouse kit since I was 12-years-old, I have always been the crafty DIYer type of person that enjoys to do projects, so doing an advanced house wouldn't overwhelm me nor using an x-acto knife scare me. 
      Recently, I purchased a wonderful turn-of-the-century "Grande Dame" house, but it needs fixing up after a long time of neglect by previous owners.  Thus, I thought why not do the home restoration along with building a miniature house concurrently.  My friends and significant other think I am crazy, but I know that I will find all the support here.  There are plans that I have been considering and open to any of your suggestions.   I have been a long time lurker of this forum and have enjoyed reading many of your posts, the information has been very informative.  Thank you for reading.
    • By NewbieAH
      I bought the Garfield with most already build. There’s some doors & steps missing. I’ll figure it out just wanting to see better pictures if anyone has done it to see! Thank you!
    • By AlisonJR
      Hello! 

I'm currently working on my first dollhouse. I bought this already assembled and have noticed there are hinges in the corners of most of the rooms (photos attached) some of which stick out quite  bit. I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for how to hide these as I don't want them to show under my wallpapers. (it seems as if they were used to pull the corners of the dollhouse walls together)

Thanks!
    • By AlisonJR
      Hi,

I am currently working on my first dollhouse. It is an Alison Jr. I am hoping to handpaint and illustrate my own wallpaper and am not sure where to start. What paper is recommended? Also wondering if a seal, specific glue is required. I was hoping to make individual entire wall sized paintings (probably with watercolour paint) that will mount to the walls as wallpaper (and won't fade over time).