Just wanted to introduce myself here! When I was 10, I got a Willowcrest Kit for Christmas. My dad was supposed to help me put it together... It is still in the box almost 30 years later. I’m looking forward to putting it together with my daughters. We’re going for a subtly haunted look. 

Edited by Jackie Kerner
Inserting tags
  • Like 2

Welcome to the little family, Jackie.  Unless your Willowcrest has told you it wants to be haunted, don't be surprised if it wants to go its own way.

:wave: Hi Jackie!  Nice to have another Jackie in the group.  :) 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LarJar
      Hi, I'm Laura. I bought the Coventry Cotrage about ten years ago, started building and then... stopped. But, I've picked it back up again recently now that I have some space and I'm really enjoying it.  I just put in my first bit of wall paper! I'm looking forward to learning all of the things.
    • By jlpfahl
      Hello
      I'm Jill from Osage Beach, Missouri, originally from Omaha, Nebraska.  I have been looking at these dollhouses for more than ten years.  I originally wanted the Garfield, but it is so big.  Maybe I'll do it as my next house?  So I saw the Lily, love it, but it is also so big.  I decided to make my first house a half scale and I just fell in LOVE with the Fairfield.  I am a perfectionist by nature and I hope it doesn’t drive me crazy trying to get it right.  I love the “Don’t panic!” in the warm-up syllabus.  So I am just going to take my time and enjoy it as intended.  I look forward to seeing what all of you have to say.
      Take care in this time of uncertainty, Jill
    • By rachael
      Hi I'm Rachael from TX. I have wanted a dollhouse my entire life. I am a DIY kind of gal so thought I should start with a kit. What better time than in a quarantine to start a new project? I will definitely be using this sight for much needed research. Thanks so much!
    • By MayFlower86
      Hello everyone I'm Cindy.. Happy (belated) Mother's Day to all the beautiful Mom's. Today I opened my 1st "Greenleaf (Orchid) Dollhouse Kit". I broke 2 windows already, but only because I was so excited. LoL..cough-cough.. :P I wasn't sure if I should use wood-filler or glue? I went with the "Gorilla-Glue" which seemed to workout just fine.. Crosses-fingers & holds-breath! I started a video too, so when the dollhouse is done we can watch it together. :) Ok, tty'all real soon.

Cindy a.k.a. MayFlower86
    • By Jeri Hahn
      So, I am on day two of my Glencroft build. The second floor went in with much finagling, but now I am dealing with the left side of my house. I've read about some of the problems other people have had with this side. I decided to walk away and start fresh tomorrow. So far it's been fun♡ 

Jeri