Norwegian Air Magazine article about minis

SewMini

We flew Norwegian Air to and from Spain. I happened to pick up the in flight magazine and was surprised to see a great article about the resurgence of miniatures. Finally tracked it down on the web to share. It starts on page 44!

http://nmagazine.ink-live.com/html5/reader/production/default.aspx?pubname=n%20by%20Norwegian&edid=49c69c56-5d91-40c7-ae13-5ec0661d9aa5

• Like 4

Love it! What a great article. I have to admit since joining Instagram I’ve been amazed at how many people are making miniatures these days. It’s great to see this resurgence.  :D

For some reason the article on hurling sticks caught my eye, because the Native Americans and First Nations folks all seem to have had ball & stick games (like lacrosse) that they brought with them from across the Bering Straits.  What a great First Game, if you will.  I just with the print were legible on my monitor.

52 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

I just with the print were legible on my monitor.

Did you see the slide feature that enlarges the pages? It took me a bit of squinting before I saw it.