Reutter Porcelain going out of business

rodentraiser

Hey, all, anyone else heard about this? This is part of an email I got from CJN miniatures:

"As you may have heard Reutter Porcelain is going out of business. Our friend was able to procure a large amount of their stock for this sale. They were also able to get their hands on quite a bit of Bespaq, Platinum Collection, and other high end items. They were able to purchase some items from a store that went out of business so there will be a lot of Misc. items from that store included in the sale as well. An added incentive is we are paying the sales tax so you get an automatic 10% off."

I was waiting to buy one of their sinks, but I suppose I should do that now before the price skyrockets.

I was wondering about this too, it sounds like it’s the US distributer, but wasn’t clear if it was the actual company. There was a write up about it at DollhousesandMore website. She said goodbye to Ruetter so I was confused. 

Glad to hear someone else might be taking over. There’s so much Reutter out there on eBay it would take awhile before it got scarce anyway. 

• Like 1