11/03/06 Sleep

Minis On The Edge

Hmmm... 5 if I am tired during the evening 6 if I am "Lucky" and no I am not sleep deprived, just sort of a light sleeper LOL ie if I get to bed early I wake up equal amount of time earlier and awits the wake up call :yikes:

Hugs

Now I get 8-9 hours a night (usually). When I was working I got 6-7 hours and was definitely sleep deprived. That was one of the main reason I agreed to give up my job when I got married.

if I am lucky I get 4 to 5 uninterrupted sleep now

yes I feel deprived but its better than the 1-2 hours I used to get.

no reason other than me that I dont get more. if I get 5 or 6 hours uninterrupted sleep I feel lucky and am raring to go.

insomnia and sleep apnea is not a good combo for restful sleep :yikes:

nutti :rudolph: :xmas:

I would have to say 5 is my average and 6 or 7 is sleeping in...lol and as for sleep deprived, I guess I am, it is because of all the different hours that I work. (night shift, day shift, night shift,etc. with a day off here and there) I hope to get a different job soon and can start living a normal life.

I usually get around 7-8...but interrupted, because I have a medical condition that wakes me after about 4 hours for a "potty break". But then I'll roll back into bed and sleep for another 3-4 hours. I tend to sleep very soundly, too -- I rarely move, and will wake up in exactly the same position I was in when I crashed into bed. So, not sleep deprived. I am a very-early-to-bed person, though -- I start yawing at 8:30, and am often in bed by 9 p.m...but then I'm awake at 5 a.m. Sort of move with the light in the room, I think! :banana:

I feel lucky if I can get 5-6 hours sleep. I've done a little better lately, but sometimes if I can get 4 hours uninterrupted I feel lucky. The best sleep I get sometimes is between hitting the snooze button. :banana:

During the week, I average between 6-7 hours sleep per night. On the weekends, I get a little more. I used to be sleep deprived, but since I've started back working full time and have an enforced schedule, it's getting better!

I average around 7 1/2 hours a night. Usally wake up feeling like I could've used more sleep though - it takes me awhile to wake up & get moving.

On my days off I average a little less sleep - I hate to *waste* my days off sleeping! There's so much I wanna do and only so many hours to do it all :woohoo: I get frustrated with myself if I sleep past 6:30 a.m. on my days off.

My husband is the exact opposite. If we don't have any other plans, he can sleep till noon on his days off - in fact he looks forward to his days off so he can sleep later!