We could use a few prayers if anyone could help

Thimble Hall

I'm so very sorry to hear about your daughter in law Jeannine.  What a thing to have to go through - for all involved.  Thinking of you and sending prayers and healing for your whole family. xxxxx

Great news, the bed sliding thingy worked and they delivered her home via ambulance. I am waiting to hear what other arrangements are being made but it is a great blessing that the surgeries have got her this far.

Thank you again for all your warm wishes, we are truly blessed with so much support. This is much more than a dollhouse community..thank you all again for that.

• Like 3

Her living room is practically a hospital ward, with special beds, wheelchairs etc. . She has nurses 4 times a day and one on call if she needs it. My son is a good cook so it seems everything is heading in the right direction. I find it amazing that the hospital time is so very short now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Thimble Hall said:

Her living room is practically a hospital ward, with special beds, wheelchairs etc. . She has nurses 4 times a day and one on call if she needs it. My son is a good cook so it seems everything is heading in the right direction. I find it amazing that the hospital time is so very short now.

I guess they realise now that people recover and relax so much better in their own environments as long as they have support.  It's amazing how truly adaptable human beings are.