First Project

jdforsten21

I started th Alison Jr dollhouse as my first dollhouse years ago. The issue I had was I planned changed everything add additions and basically made it so complicated that I accomplished NOTHING! I got super overwhelmed and put the pieces away. Well over the last few weeks I have been itching to work on something but perhaps not as large or as complicated. I was looking at room boxes or very small dollhouses to get me started. Any recommendations or suggestions would be appreciated! I don’t want to Start another project be in the same pickle!

Jodi, at the bottom of every page there is a line that reads "Greenleaf Doll House Kits".  Click on it and you will get the home page for the Greenleaf website.  There are several options available from the lefthand menu bar to look at all the dollhouse kits Greenleaf makes,where you can check out their smaller kits.

I didn't know Hobby Lobby had a roombox, I'll have to look for that. 

Jodi, the Primrose (greenleaf) is a cute little house. If you do a google images or Pinterest search for photos of it you'll get some ideas. Really inexpensive too! Aside from the Primrose I'd recommend the Buttercup. It's super charming and I think easier to build than the similar size Orchid. 

9 minutes ago, WyckedWood said:

I didn't know Hobby Lobby had a roombox, I'll have to look for that. 

Jodi, the Primrose (greenleaf) is a cute little house. If you do a google images or Pinterest search for photos of it you'll get some ideas. Really inexpensive too! Aside from the Primrose I'd recommend the Buttercup. It's super charming and I think easier to build than the similar size Orchid. 

I purchased my Bar roombox from HL. They have two sizes. The smaller one has an open top and side with plexiglass covers. I just finished the last coat of poly on the wood veneer I applied over the MDF. 

The Primrose is an excellent starter house. We made 25 of them for our club’s show. Made a village out of them.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=7783

• Like 2