New Member: Lawbre Rosedawn Plantation

HH3S

Hi all!

I have recently come into possession of an unfinished Lawbre Rosedawn Plantation dollhouse, and I'm trying to find someone to take it off my hands. It's in really good condition, and has all the parts that have not yet been assembled. It also has a parts list and some installation instructions.

The date on the order is from 5/1/91, #3951 from the Lawbre company.

I've been told that it is a very sought after piece, but I'm not a miniaturist.  I'd like to find a new home sooner than later for this massive miniature is taking up my garage space.

If you or someone you know would be interested, please reach out to me.

Thanks,

Bryan

29365542_10213920236613764_6649630807625302016_n.jpg

29339778_10213920236813769_7415390289289805824_n.jpg

29386267_10213920237093776_2740307276513411072_n.jpg

29342478_10213920239333832_2238072286458413056_n.jpg

29356561_10213920239653840_9147626053752061952_n.jpg

• Like 2

Hello Bryan, it might help if you let people know where the house is at the moment. Not the specific address, but a 50-60 mile vicinity or so. Or at least the state. Shipping it would be cost-prohibitive in most cases. 

Beautiful house though.

9 minutes ago, Soapz said:

Hello Bryan, it might help if you let people know where the house is at the moment. Not the specific address, but a 50-60 mile vicinity or so. Or at least the state. Shipping it would be cost-prohibitive in most cases. 

Beautiful house though.

We are in Houston, Texas, and make trips to Waco and Dallas fairly often.

I would be willing meet up in those areas.

Congrats!!  It is absolutely stunning - and I am SO glad that a forum member was able to get it! :cucumber:   Can't wait to see what you do with it! (not to mention the story of how it gets moved from his place to yours! LOL)  

• Like 1

Woohoo! Congrat's Colleen :D .. I hope you have a big house for all those grand mansions you are collecting! That house is stunning! If I lived in Houston we would have had a bidding war on our hands..  :giggle:

1 hour ago, jbnmini said:

not to mention the story of how it gets moved from his place to yours! LOL)  

That's funny you mention that.  A couple of months ago I bought a Worthington shell and couldn't get it home in my car, so I paid the seller to deliver it.  I decided it was ridiculous that I couldn't get a dollhouse or hardly a piece of luggage or groceries home in my car, a CTS, so I traded it in and got a Cadillac SRX.   I measured the house and it will fit, YEAH!  So, the purpose I bought the car for is finally coming to fruition.  And what a lovely house to be the first to come home in the new ride.

1 hour ago, Keifer said:

Boy that house is massive. 

Yep, it's a big one.  When I got home from work today, after the deal was done, I started measuring where it would go.   Goodness, it going to take up a lot real house real estate but it's a dream come true to have this house.  It's sort of like when you added a child to the family, you just somehow made room for one more addition to the household.....LOL

I want to thank everyone for your congrats on the new addition to my dollhouse family.  I told Bryan, it is going to a good home and it will be loved and treasured for a lifetime.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

WELCOME...I believe I have seen your post on the members gallery.  POST away and maybe ask questions if you need to.  Cannot wait as all say to see how you go with your wonderful build.