Hi everybody

Will you be coming to?

Miniatura NEC Birmingham England March 24th - 25th

York Dolls House Fair Sunday 3rd June 2018

Miniatura NEC Birmingham England Sept 22 – 23rd

I will be talking to people about wiring Dolls House and how not to use white plugs and extending wire with Heatshrink sleeving or anything people want to know about their Dolls Houses Wiring

If you can’t get to any of these shows all the information is on our YouTube channel Little Houses Plus or all the links are on our website http://www.littlehousesplus-shop.co.uk/epages/62053002.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62053002/Categories/Dolls_House_Lighting/Wiring_your_Dolls_House

Little HousesPlus & Small World Products.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Littlehousesplus125
      Just sent more electric items to USA & Spain with what we are sending out people houses must just be looking great need any help have a look at http://www.littlehousesplus-shop.co.uk

• By Littlehousesplus125
      White Plugs

Why you have been working on your Doll’s House got fed up with white plugs?......go to our page Little Houses Plus for the answers …..Why you are there just like the page so you can keep up with what we are doing

Website We have just finished changing our Website http://www.littlehousesplus-shop.co.uk we have been busy in between the phone calls trying to make your experience a better one for you when you use Little Houses Plus & Small world Products on line shop. In these times and over the next months when it will be harder to put aside your money to use on your hobby, we have been look at the pricing of the products and the shipping cost (as they have gone up)

• By JLP
      Help! I started my first dollhouse and FINALLY got to a finishing point after about a year and a half. There are still a few minor things that need done but it’s finished enough for now (I needed to finish it by Xmas for my daughter). I have made dozens of little 1:24 models in the past and am a little knowledgable in electrical (aircraft electrician over a decade ago) but have since become rusty in the topic. I opted to install 6, small LED lights into the dollhouse, connected by a series of 9v batteries. Since my other smaller models have included similar setups with the LEDs and batteries, I didn’t think this would be an impossible task. I have ordered 9V lights and hardwired them into the house, connecting them in series to 6, 9v battery housing and a switch. It had seemed a bit of overkill to me, since the smaller models often used a single AA battery for often up to 4-5 bright lights. Except, it was very dim (which I don’t mind too much, as it’s more for effect anyway) and lasted maybe 30 minutes before dying. I’m lost now on what to do. I would have to completely cut into the house and moulding to replace the wiring. Thoughts? Did I completely mess this up? Help!! I will try to post pictures of the setup. 
    • By Littlehousesplus125
      You might like to look @ this if you were lucky enough to get a doll's houses at Christmas