Gearing up for winter

doogster

Does the finger still hurt terribly?
Actually the finger never hurt except when I inadvertantly hit it obliquely against something (I'm naturally clumsy), I think I have a high pain threshhold (at least for some things). It's handy for situations like this, for sure!

Miniaturists worst nightmare is anything happening to the fingers, hands, wrists or eyes.

I shudder to think! I began finishing up my Orchid shop, the splint gets in the way. I want to make things for it, but I want to wait until it has been at least wix to eight weeks before trying to sculpt in clay again. I can't write worth a darn with the splint, but I'm cross-stitching and crocheting without too much aggravation.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. The last time I broke my elbow I was in the splint (except for sleeping) about six weeks, so I have less than a month to go in the splint.

(Told you I'm a klutz)

Sorry about that finger, Holly :D Hope it's healing right up for you....when I broke mine, I parlayed it into a break from housework but that was about the only advantage :) Hope it heals up soon!

Actually it seems to be doing just that. I began to remove the splint in the daytime & just wear it to sleep in so I don't wham it into the headboard in my sleep (I've been told I sleep rather physically!lol).