Sign in to follow this  
Mineejv

Windows for the Pierce

I need Windows for the Pierce. I've looked on the Greenleaf sit but I didn't see any. Is there somewhere to buy Windows?

It not the frames I need,it's the plastic parts. I like the look of the Pierces Windows. Is that something I can find?

I don’t know if they sell replacement window panes but I’m sure everyone will tell you it would be easy to cut your own.  

1 hour ago, Mineejv said:

I need Windows for the Pierce. I've looked on the Greenleaf sit but I didn't see any. Is there somewhere to buy Windows?

You can probably call Greenleaf and buy a replacement window sheet for the Pierce. http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/Contact.aspx

They sell the thin, plain, plastic sheets in the model section at Hobby Lobby. Or you can use plastic from old bakery containers.

When disassembling the hot glue-built Pierce I started to rehab demolished the windows and doors.  One of our members building the Pierce was using the Timberbrook upgrades and sent me the plastic sheet.  I made different doors, so I only used the window inserts.  When the house was destroyed during our move to AL it all got tossed (once I realized it was totally unrepairable).

Also, sometimes they show on Ebay when people sell the original windows from their kits because they upgrade and use more expensive ones. I have seen them at least twice already. Maybe somebody here have some that will not use and is willing to trade or sale them to you.

5 hours ago, Mineejv said:

It not the frames I need,it's the plastic parts. I like the look of the Pierces Windows. Is that something I can find?

I have just sent you a Message I have the Plastic that I'm not using.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aggiemae said:

I PMed you.

aggiemae! Where have you been? Haven't seen you around here in ages. {{hugs}}