Jump to content

Toyboxes & Bath Caddies


BigC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Glad you like them most of my creations are in the garden ie, greenhouse, japanese pergola, Japanese lantern, Pond from an old tractor tyre etc etc lol

almost done.jpg

Edited by BigC
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I never really saw the attraction of these things, (Bath Caddy's) lying in a warm soapy bath, glass of wine, watching a movie or catching up on social network..but, hey ho, who am I to judge. This latest creation is for an avid Amazon Kindle user....amazing... I can hardly keep up with demand...Not wishing to sound sexist, but it's definitely a woman thing :) 

 

Em1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, BigC said:

I never really saw the attraction of these things, (Bath Caddy's) lying in a warm soapy bath, glass of wine, watching a movie or catching up on social network.

Me, neither. The water cools off too fast unless the hot tap continues to run!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jacuzzis (some of them) have built-in heaters to keep the water warm.  Remembering how waterlogged I used to get as a little girl playing in the tub at bath time I shudder to think what this old lady would look like now!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Jacuzzis (some of them) have built-in heaters to keep the water warm.  Remembering how waterlogged I used to get a** a little girl playing in the tub at bath time I shudder to think what this old lady would look like now!

Yes, but who among us has a hot tub? I would dearly love to have a hot tub ... in which case a bath caddy could be useful. I had a hot tub on the deck when I lived in Virginia. The first year I had it, I kept it going all winter. I recall one particularly night when the snow was falling in big, fat flakes on my head while the nice warm jets massaged my back. Heavenly! [Don't ask what my electric bill was that year!]

As a matter of fact, I keep eyeing the patio in this new house, thinking a hot tub would be a nice touch. :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, KathieB said:

Yes, but who among us has a hot tub? I would dearly love to have a hot tub ... in which case a bath caddy could be useful. I had a hot tub on the deck when I lived in Virginia. The first year I had it, I kept it going all winter. I recall one particularly night when the snow was falling in big, fat flakes on my head while the nice warm jets massaged my back. Heavenly! [Don't ask what my electric bill was that year!]

As a matter of fact, I keep eyeing the patio in this new house, thinking a hot tub would be a nice touch. :D 

I used to use the hot tub daily even in the cold Maine winters, i love sitting in it when it is snowing and it is only a few feet from the door, but the motor went a couple of years ago, I can get the stuff to fix it but not been in the budget, about $1000 from Spa Guts.  I think I would be better off getting a whirlpool tub for my bathroom for that money!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...