"Downsizing"

L Swearengin

9 minutes ago, Jeannine said:

Just think how much you Garfields would be worth as house

Yes maybe mine if it was finished.  lol.  I think watching this movie will make working on this even more fun.  I love make believe.  Like Kokomo said maybe this will make our hobby more popular! People will be searching for miniatures more lol

20 minutes ago, Jeannine said:

Just think how much you Garfields would be worth as house

Ummm ... when you consider the cost of plumbing and an HVAC system, <thinking the mortgage would be real size>

1 hour ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

Should make them build a dollhouse before they get small so they have a house to live in lol

Yes, and it ought to have all four exterior walls, a back door and working plumbing.

5 hours ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

Should make them build a dollhouse before they get small so they have a house to live in lol

Yep!  And when that movie comes out that is probably what will happen.  Everyone will be building houses so they have a roof over their head when the real downsizing happens.  I guess if they can't afford a large house, there is a Trailer Kit right?  :doh:  Wow I always worried about over population, now why didn't I think of that? :doh:  If you have a miniatures business better get stocked up! :deal:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

OH my word......Did they really sell that doll commercially or are those ones made by various OOAK artists?  LOL.  More real to life than pretty n perfect Barbie