NB-180 NEWBERG - free

CheckMouse

This kit belonged to a miniaturist in OR who died, and her daughter was selling off her miniatures.  The kit was opened when I got it in the "lot". 

I got the instruction booklet from another Greenleafer, and went through the box last night, checking all the pieces against the listing. It is not complete.

If anyone wants this kit - it's yours for no cost but shipping. The big sheets of wood that the pieces came in are still there, so one could trace the correct shape and size onto another piece of wood and make the missing parts.  OR: there is a form to fill out for ordering missing parts, but since Dura-Craft is out of business, I'm not sure if this is still an option. 

Please PM me if you're interested.  I may just have to throw it away, as I have no interest in building it myself.

1 hour ago, rodentraiser said:

CJ, what's missing? The large pieces that make up the floor and walls, or just pieces like trim and windows?

Large pieces - base, side walls I think.  Stairway is all there, and some smaller pieces.  But the larger pieces could be traced off from the remains of the original "sheet" (that the parts are in).