Santa Rosa Fire

WyckedWood

Welcome back Monica. When looking for your new home make sure you have a great big mini room. Just think,you've designed beautiful mini homes so you can design your mini room just like you want it..... Maybe you can find a home outside the city with some land and you can get a few peacocks....( just me thinking).    Glad things are starting to move forward for you all. When you get settled I have a few peacock feathers I can send you....(it's not much but it might get you mini- ing).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys :) I'm finally in my new home, and we picked a place with a nice big dollhouse factory room! We got here a couple of weeks ago, and are settling in. Hubby bought me a new dh kit, and I have the paint colors picked out. Anyway, I'm feeling much better now, and am looking forward to life here in this gorgeous part of the country <3

Thanks to you all for your support. I needed it even though it was super difficult for me to come here. It reminded me of all my favorite things that were lost. I'm back now!

Much love to you all!! xoxox

Monica

• Like 2

Monica! So glad to see you back! :) I know it must be incredibly hard to come here and see all the things you lost. But we are all still here, and you can come by for a visit as little or as much as you like.. we'll be waiting. :D 

So glad you have a new project and a fresh start. ((hugs)) 

So glad to see you back Monica....Tennessee is the best IMO. Nashville has  a neat miniature shop. It is geared toward the collector, and does not have a ton of building materials. She buys from estates and has a large eclectic variety.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2017, 8:11:24, Mineejv said:

Welcome back Monica. When looking for your new home make sure you have a great big mini room. Just think,you've designed beautiful mini homes so you can design your mini room just like you want it..... Maybe you can find a home outside the city with some land and you can get a few peacocks....( just me thinking).    Glad things are starting to move forward for you all. When you get settled I have a few peacock feathers I can send you....(it's not much but it might get you mini- ing).

Thank you Mineejv :) I actually love peacock feathers! Yes, MUCH better now! There were some very dark days but, I'm on the upswing. Very happy to have landed finally, and I love it here!

On 11/14/2017, 10:52:30, Anna said:

Oh Monica I am at loss of words, came late into Reading this thread and I am really so sorry to read about this! 

Please let me knof if there is anything at all I can do 

lots and LOTs of hugs

Thank you Anna :) I'm in a much better place now both spiritually, and physically. <3

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

So glad to see you back Monica....Tennessee is the best IMO. Nashville has  a neat miniature shop. It is geared toward the collector, and does not have a ton of building materials. She buys from estates and has a large eclectic variety.

I just LOVE it here! Thanks so much. I'm in north east Tennessee so, I'm a ways from Nashville but, I agree with you. TN IS the best place to be :)

34 minutes ago, Samusa said:

Monica! So glad to see you back! :) I know it must be incredibly hard to come here and see all the things you lost. But we are all still here, and you can come by for a visit as little or as much as you like.. we'll be waiting. :D 

So glad you have a new project and a fresh start. ((hugs)) 

Thanks so much Samusa :) Yes, it was super hard there for a while to come here but, I'm settled now, and ready to start anew! I missed you all, and am so glad to be back!

So happy to see you are getting settled. Please, if you need any supplies just make a list and I’m positive we can all go through our stash’s and supply you with anything you need to get started again. Much love.

• Like 1

Are you near Bristol?  After dealing with the traffic mess around Chattanooga we are considering coming on up I65 into TN and heading over to US11 through Knoxville.  Our #2 son lives near Arlington, VA, and the Shenandoah Valley is the prettiest route to go see him.  Which kit are you starting with?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sable said:

So happy to see you are getting settled. Please, if you need any supplies just make a list and I’m positive we can all go through our stash’s and supply you with anything you need to get started again. Much love.

Awe, that's sweet Sable! Yes,it's unbelievable, the amount of things, just little things that I find myself missing for dollhousing. I will try to keep a list, and thank you so much for your kind offer!

13 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Are you near Bristol?  After dealing with the traffic mess around Chattanooga we are considering coming on up I65 into TN and heading over to US11 through Knoxville.  Our #2 son lives near Arlington, VA, and the Shenandoah Valley is the prettiest route to go see him.  Which kit are you starting with?

Hi Holly! I'm in the Knoxville area, and the traffic is absolutely nothing compared to where I used to live. When you come through Knoxville, let me know, and hopefully we can meet for lunch!

• 5 months later...