August Online Mini Show

For those interested, the August online mini show starts today with early-bird sign in (see the site about becoming an early bird). It opens to the public tomorrow, and runs through Sunday, August 13th. 

The online shows are four times per year. I've gotten some great deals at the shows, so I always find they are worth the look. Besides, it's another excuse to browse minis! :D

http://aminiminiatureshow.weebly.com/

• Like 1

Me too, I just paid $5 which got me know where as the early bird is finished now, but it didn't say that till I paid the$5 and now it is asking me for my log info and I have not found a place to register

I figured it out. after you pay your $5 a link is sent to your e mail you click on the link add a password and you are in.

I went though most of the sites.It seemed to be mostly food and flowers, some furniture  but I wasn't tempted at all apart from one thing.I was going to buy a bathroom set, there was a pay button, I pressed it and it asked for an app.. round and round in circles so in the end I gave

I'm not affiliated with the organization for the online show...I just wanted to let GL members know it was starting. I've been a customer and haven't had any issues with any of the vendors I purchased from via the show in the past.

I suggest you contact the organizer if you are still having problems accessing the site if you paid early-bird. I understand they may have been having some problems with the site earlier today. Tomorrow the site should become available for the general public to access and see alll the dealers and their wares.

I hope this helps.