'Front Opening Country Victorian' and it is a discontinued model produced by Real Good Toy

I got that house last year and never even thought about keeping the instructions.

Mary, if you can't find the instructions, there's a book out there with the plans for it:

http://www.miniatures.com/The-3-in-1-Dollhouse-Plan-Book-P17663.aspx

Although RGT has modified the kit somewhat, with the book, you should be able to match up parts and at least get the house together.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Mary-

Did you ever get the instructions for this house? I just acquired one and although it's already assembled, I need to assemble the porch railings. I will reach out to RGT, but wanted to see if you were successful.

Thanks so much.

Bre

Thank you SO much!! I realized that I had this book and looked it up.  YOU are the best, even still. I love this mini community. Again, thank you tremendously, just for taking the time to assist me.

I'm going to check your gallery; I want to see your progress using the cardboard and foamboard. I've seen some really outstanding houses made from these materials!

Bre