Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Remember that Garfield listing?

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017‎ ‎6‎:‎57‎:‎18‎, KathieB said:

Did you notice that the listing says 1 to 2 months for delivery? Will be curious to see how quickly yours arrives.

Just wanted to let y'all know it came today.

• Like 2

I can't take advantage of  these right now but wanted to share so that someone who could appreciate them could....this guy has three "dollhouse rugs" listed dirt cheap and even has a make offer button...and doesn't realize that two of them are lovely quilts, one a meticulous log cabin quilt. Beautiful colors too, hope someone can grab them. 

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=272699015012&globalID=EBAY-US 

21 minutes ago, WyckedWood said:

I can't take advantage of  these right now but wanted to share so that someone who could appreciate them could....this guy has three "dollhouse rugs" listed dirt cheap and even has a make offer button...and doesn't realize that two of them are lovely quilts, one a meticulous log cabin quilt. Beautiful colors too, hope someone can grab them. 

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=272699015012&globalID=EBAY-US 

Thanks, I was just a little too late to snatch them up but I did get the reutter canisters he is selling.

Oh good, I think the "rugs" had been listed for sometime since he had reduced the price. 

Hope you got a good deal too on the canisters. Dollhouse items are so often either overvalued or undervalued, seems to be hard for non-dollhouse people to know how to price them. 

15 minutes ago, Samusa said:

"This needs to be cleaned up a bit."  Now there's an understatement!

15 hours ago, Samusa said:

A little extra comedy with the price on that. That round-tile floor looks like a nightmare. I wonder what the vision was with that.

15 hours ago, Samusa said:

A little extra comedy with the price on that. That round-tile floor looks like a nightmare. I wonder what the vision was with that.

17 hours ago, Samusa said:

And a little ironic that it is brought out from whence it came and displayed in a wheelbarrow!

• Like 1

How does anyone think $250 is right for this? Poor little house. "Someone left a dollhouse out in the rain"...and then a barn, and a field, and then a wheelbarrow. Poor thing.

s-l1600.jpg

Mmmmm Shingle-licious:

s-l1600.jpg

1 hour ago, Elsbeth said:

How does anyone think $250 is right for this? Poor little house. "Someone left a dollhouse out in the rain"...and then a barn, and a field, and then a wheelbarrow. Poor thing.

Mmmmm Shingle-licious:

s-l1600.jpg

At least those shingles are going to come off easy. :D

The roof underneath looks amazing thoug.. like little planked wood. 

13 minutes ago, Samusa said:

At least those shingles are going to come off easy. :D

The roof underneath looks amazing thoug.. like little planked wood. 

The original builder went to the trouble of drawing carefully measured parallel lines for the shingles.

9 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

The original builder went to the trouble of drawing carefully measured parallel lines for the shingles.

Aha!.. Thanks Holly.. it looks cool in that picture.. too bad it's not really planked. :rolleyes: