Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

My BASH, would start with the left wing.  Move it to top of right wing. And you would be looking at the house I grew up in in Placentia CA.  Don't think I can talk him into another drive that way.  Last drive there was to pick up a granddog from Chicago airport that was shipped from Japan.   You can Google the address since I don't live there.  649 irene way.

On 4/4/2017, 8:03:39, minilover62 said:
On 4/4/2017, 8:03:39, minilover62 said:

Oh my Gosh, here is a Southern Mansion in the Chicago area for $20!!!https://chambana.craigslist.org/tag/6070598389.html

Should she have this link? lol!

For the ebay house,the saga continues. It is now delisted again at $4500.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Georgian-Plantation-highly-detailed-doll-house-w-Two-Additions-/292074892063?hash=item4401052b1f:g:EywAAOSw3utY4QaY

2 hours ago, minilover62 said:

$20 is the price, she repeats this # in the posting content. For some reason, I don't like this design, and I don't have room for this large house, plus is so hard to sale after we update them, that to me all says "no", otherwise I would have jumped long ago!

She wants to unload it. It's hard to find buyers who appreciate all the work that goes into dollhouses - people (non-miniaturists) often just want an inexpensive toy for their kids, or collectors want a basement bargain. this is a bargain alright.

2 hours ago, minilover62 said:

$20 is the price, she repeats this # in the posting content. For some reason, I don't like this design, and I don't have room for this large house, plus is so hard to sale after we update them, that to me all says "no", otherwise I would have jumped long ago!

I'm not a plantation person. But it has a nice spacious floorplan.

22 hours ago, jrchob said:

She/He ended it, maybe somebody sent them the Craigslist link and they finally realized their mistake. I hope they were not taken for a ride in the first place, could have been an honest mistake, you never now...

2 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

found this last night

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/for/6076238679.html

They are asking only $50 - I'm seriously thinking of getting it but does anyone know or recognize the house?

For $50...it is a must have. If I were there, I'd be driving home with it by now, lol. I really like the fishscale shingles on the upper part. I thought maybe it was the houseworks victorian, but it isn't...calling Kelly/Rodentraiser! Someone will surely be able to tell what plans/book it is from. It is lovely. Are you going to get it? You need to go get it. Of course I wonder what the inside is like - but I like the outside enough to think I'd have gone for it. 

• Like 1

I have a picture of the inside - it seems to be in good shape- I'm waiting for the seller to answer me- I'd like to just send him the money and pick it up lol -  I wish he'd answer me faster!

IMG_1753.jpeg

2 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

Found this last night

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/for/6076238679.html

They are asking only $50 - I'm seriously thinking of getting it but does anyone know or recognize the house?

Oh wow!!! You should probably bring that home. :) Good find!!!

It looks a lot, a LOT like an older Rocky Mountain Woodcrafts Maplewood to me - The Maplewood on the DWdollhouse site with a little custom room off to the side. So cute and very cool!!

I hope it comes home with you!

- Wendy

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Griffonfeathers said:

Oh wow!!! You should probably bring that home. :) Good find!!!

It looks a lot, a LOT like an older Rocky Mountain Woodcrafts Maplewood to me - The Maplewood on the DWdollhouse site with a little custom room off to the side. So cute and very cool!!

I hope it comes home with you!

- Wendy

it DOES look like the maplewood - how interesting! I like it. 

• Like 1

well, it wasn't to be, someone drove there and snatched it up before I could ...but I did get to buy a Marquam Hill for a great price and so the day ends well!  I hope the person who gave that house a new home enjoys it in health and happiness!  Thanks for cheering me on folks!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Qubanqtee said:

well, it wasn't to be, someone drove there and snatched it up before I could ...but I did get to buy a Marquam Hill for a great price and so the day ends well!  I hope the person who gave that house a new home enjoys it in health and happiness!  Thanks for cheering me on folks!

Well it wasn't me (lol)...but I totally understand whoever it was who ran out to get it. It was a lovely bargain house. Wait - was it AggieMae?!? Just kidding.

• Like 1

Just now, Elsbeth said:

Well it wasn't me (lol)...but I totally understand whoever it was who ran out to get it. It was a lovely bargain house. Wait - was it AggieMae?!? Just kidding.

oh, I totally understand them running out to get it!  I would've too if I had a car right now! I've been without a car for 4 weeks and I'm at my wits end!  Maybe well see someone rehab it here!!!! Ya never know!

20 minutes ago, Qubanqtee said:

Just means you need to save space for another, even more amazinger house that's coming that you don't even know about yet!

At least that's what I figure. :) Congratulations on the Marquam Hill!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qubanqtee said:

Dang it! You beat me too it!!! Jealous!! Oh well.. they probabaly wouldn't have shipped it to Australia anyway... can I ask how much it cost you just to complete my misery...:rofl:

2 hours ago, Samusa said:

Dang it! You beat me too it!!! Jealous!! Oh well.. they probabaly wouldn't have shipped it to Australia anyway... can I ask how much it cost you just to complete my misery...:rofl:

I did think of you as I was purchasing it, wondering if you knew it was listed!  it was $199 and $11 shipping - hoping I can do it justice.

3 hours ago, Griffonfeathers said:

Just means you need to save space for another, even more amazinger house that's coming that you don't even know about yet!

At least that's what I figure. :) Congratulations on the Marquam Hill!

Thanks Wendy, looking forward to more great finds!

18 minutes ago, Qubanqtee said:

I did think of you as I was purchasing it, wondering if you knew it was listed!  it was $199 and $11 shipping - hoping I can do it justice.

I can tell you if I'd seen it I'd have grabbed it. :D Great deal! Well at least it went to a fellow Greenleafer.. I'll just keep window shopping.. :sad_2: