Jump to content

Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spring Cleaning time!!   I fell behind in deleting the old posts in the old topic. After deleting 10 pages (one post click at a time) I decided

Here she is - the new $60 baby: I haven't been working in 1:12 in a long time, but this will be fun break in between 1:48 projects. It seems so HUGE

So I have to update you all on the latest.  Last night we were putting the Christmas decoration boxes back into the attic.  We started cleaning out some items to donate and trash un

Posted Images

I forget what this house from plans is called, it's the townhouse style with the big roof. Good price in San Francisco: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bab/d/san-francisco-amazing-victorian/6955146084.html

Also, a nice Heritage: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/atq/d/san-jose-heritage-dollhouse/6953461692.html

And a Pepperwood Farm that's not yellow! https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clt/d/lafayette-farmhouse-dollhouse/6952701483.html

Good price on a finished Beachside Cottage: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tag/d/sunnyvale-doll-house/6955481310.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, madtex1967 said:

Here is an Excellent Find!  Especially for Little House on the Prairie fans!  RARE, RARE Kit!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Little-House-On-The-Prairie-Dollhouse-Kit-1991-Opening-Scene-Replicas-/264433092202?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

That is rare! I don't think I've seen one of those kits for sale in something like five years or longer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019, 10:52:15, Kells said:

It'll be interesting to see what this goes for. Currently $201.50.

Real Good Toys Queen Anne kit. Those aren't cheap!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133141127374

It sold  so stinkin' cheap.......shocking. I hope someone here got it!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Queen-anne-dollhouse-by-Realgood-Toys/133141127374

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Debora59 said:

Not sure if this listing has been posted already but, I love it, but not the price. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Customized-Lawbre-French-Country-House/183869758502?hash=item2acf7ddc26:g:ynoAAOSwgY5dHNSo

I think it’s been posted before as I have it on my watch list - I could stare at it all day! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2019, 10:16:52, Debora59 said:

Not sure if this listing has been posted already but, I love it, but not the price. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Customized-Lawbre-French-Country-House/183869758502?hash=item2acf7ddc26:g:ynoAAOSwgY5dHNSo

22 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

I think it’s been posted before as I have it on my watch list - I could stare at it all day! 

I posted about that one here. It will be interesting to see if it sells and for what price. It certainly is beautifully finished! I hope someone posts if/when it does. I don't dare save that on Ebay. Even at that price, that would be just way too much temptation staring me in the face every time I look at My Ebay, haha.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Victorian Times "Bee Tree House" for $70 in Ventura, CA. Seller does not list it as such. Part of me wants to tell him/her what they've got but that usually goes badly so they're on their own, lol.

https://ventura.craigslist.org/tag/d/ventura-doll-house/6956196265.html

Identifiable thanks to 1martinimomma posting the Victorian Times catalog. Thank you!

01010_ksqUkobQlkc.jpg

01515_c87VEy05OKv.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Kells said:

I posted about that one here. It will be interesting to see if it sells and for what price. It certainly is beautifully finished! I hope someone posts if/when it does. I don't dare save that on Ebay. Even at that price, that would be just way too much temptation staring me in the face every time I look at My Ebay, haha.

Yes will be interested to see also what it sells for!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...