Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

4 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Are you sure it was your last one??? You have a lot of willpower!!!

I love this house!!

I waited 10 years for my built-Beacon and I actually do feel complete now. But this house is awesome - someone needs to get it. I have no room left! 

2 hours ago, asherah said:

I wonder how much of the kit is still in the box.

3 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

well it does say New in box lol.....hopefully the winner gets an intact set to build

It SAYS that; but if those photos are of the kit, it has obviously been opened and retaped shut.

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

It SAYS that; but if those photos are of the kit, it has obviously been opened and retaped shut.

Maybe the seller inventoried it???If you are interested in the kit, you can always contact the seller and find out.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

Maybe the seller inventoried it???If you are interested in the kit, you can always contact the seller and find out.

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

and thats the beauty of buying something on Ebay, you can get your money back if it doesn't work out.  I'm inclined to see the glass half full and a great deal for someone who may be looking for a kit on a super tight budget.  No returns doesn't mean anything if the seller has mislead the purchaser.  :crazyeyes:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, asherah said:

Check this out. Plans for a house but it's the alexandria with the tower on the opposite side

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Woodwork-paper-plans-to-build-a-Victorian-Barbie-house-Not-a-kit/122880861132?hash=item1c9c4523cc:g:pTUAAOSwz~paQmFA

It's also apparently 1:6 scale, since the caption calls it a Barbie house and those looked like Barbie dolls posed with it.

10 hours ago, havanaholly said:

It's also apparently 1:6 scale, since the caption calls it a Barbie house and those looked like Barbie dolls posed with it.

Check this out. Plans for a house but it's the alexandria with the tower on the opposite side

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Woodwork-paper-plans-to-build-a-Victorian-Barbie-house-Not-a-kit/122880861132?hash=item1c9c4523cc:g:pTUAAOSwz~paQmFA

wow i bet it would be huge heh

On 9/10/2018, 6:44:39, blueirishmoon said:

Just put a bid in on that Granville. Fingers crossed I get it, because I've been wishing hard and saved some of my Christmas money from last year to put towards it!

I hope you won it!!!!!

On 9/19/2018, 3:13:18, Elsbeth said:

The dusty stairs look familiar.