Seeking Arrow Dollhouse - "Big Wood Dream Dollhouse"

Hopefully I'm doing this right. It's my first "want to buy" post, but it's important to me. :)

I know it's a long shot, but I am hoping to find a kit for a vintage Arrow "Big Wood Dream Dollhouse". This one:

12b79dd191ee81d08faffe0f12fd87b0.jpg

It was my first dollhouse, back in the 70s. My father built it for me and I loved that dollhouse, even though I only have one picture of it.

1549460_797208300309716_4239522852041959

Now that I build dollhouses myself, I thought it would be neat to get the kit and build it WITH him this time around. I can't go too crazy price wise, but I am definitely a serious buyer!

So if you know of one, or have one, please let me know!!! Thank you for your help!

Wendy

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, L Swearengin said:

They pop up on ebay now and then. Have you searched there? .

Hey Lawanda!

I have been keeping my eye out on eBay, though I haven't seen one in some time. I was thinking maybe someone had one in their stash that they wouldn't mind finding a new home for. :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Griffonfeathers, not sure if this is the right house....I was given a house from my mother-in-law for my daughter to have and thought it was a Frankenstein, but just found an image for the Arrow 10-room wood big dollhouse. I am renovating it currently.  Not selling, but thought you may like the pics. I will post shortly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/20/2017 at 4:12 PM, Griffonfeathers said:

Hopefully I'm doing this right. It's my first "want to buy" post, but it's important to me. :)

I know it's a long shot, but I am hoping to find a kit for a vintage Arrow "Big Wood Dream Dollhouse". This one:

12b79dd191ee81d08faffe0f12fd87b0.jpg

It was my first dollhouse, back in the 70s. My father built it for me and I loved that dollhouse, even though I only have one picture of it.

1549460_797208300309716_4239522852041959

Now that I build dollhouses myself, I thought it would be neat to get the kit and build it WITH him this time around. I can't go too crazy price wise, but I am definitely a serious buyer!

So if you know of one, or have one, please let me know!!! Thank you for your help!

Wendy

Hi Wendy not sure if you found the house.but I have it new in box

Edited by fov
Removed email, please use the forum's private message feature instead