Duracraft instructions shenandoah log cabin

Hello,

It seems our landlord fail to mention that our garage turned into a swimming pool when it rained.  I was able to save the wooden pieces of the Shenandoah Log Cabin, but not the instructions.    If anyone has a copy or know where I can get one I would greatly appreciate it.  I will pay for them and shipping

• 1 year later...

Hi jbresr,

I am in need of the instructions for the SD185, can you still help me?

Let me know the best way to contact you, my email is [email removed] if more convenient.

I greatly appreciate any assistance available, please and thank you.

Skye

3 hours ago, Mi&I4312 said:

Let me know the best way to contact you, my email is ...

Skye, if you can, delete your email address from your post. This is an open forum that is regularly mined by webots that collect email addresses. You have opened yourself to unwanted spammers. (I have notified the moderators to remove the email address as well.)

This forum has a Personal Message (PM) option that permits us to exchange private messages. Hover your cursor over the person's name and an envelope icon will appear. Click on it to send a message. When the recipient responds, you will receive an email notice.

Skye, I have requested that your email address be removed; NEVER post ANY personal contact information anywhere on the internet unless you enjoy spammers, webots and identity thieves making your life miserable "interesting".  You can be contacted via this forum's personal messaging feature and exchange your email/ snail mail info that way.  The open forum is not secure, as our Norton program continues to remind me.

5 hours ago, Mi&I4312 said:

Hi jbresr,

I am in need of the instructions for the SD185, can you still help me?

Let me know the best way to contact you, my email is skye99652@gmail.com if more convenient.

I greatly appreciate any assistance available, please and thank you.

Skye

Yes I have them. I just sent you a pm

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...