New dollhouses in laser cut half-scale

Gleise

Will Greenleaf add any new dollhouse tothe laser cut half-scale collection?

I want a Garfield, a Lily and a Willowcrest but I don't have space at home! PLEEEASE!!!!

A Fairfield in laser cut would be AWESOME too!

• Like 2

And I've been wanting everything in laser, in 1:24 and 1:48 options. Sigh. I mean once you have the plans...why not do the other scales? 1:144 is pretty small...I want the option of all the scales! I want it all and now.  -Sincerely Veruca Salt.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

And I've been wanting everything in laser, in 1:24 and 1:48 options. Sigh. I mean once you have the plans...why not do the other scales? 1:144 is pretty small...I want the option of all the scales! I want it all and now.  -Sincerely Veruca Salt.

Did you ever get your squirrel?

• Like 2

Veruca Salt was the spoiled little rich girl in the Willy Wonka movies.  Trying to help herself to one of the nut-sorting squirrels removed her from competing for a grand prize in the chocolate factory.  You'll have to blame Roald Dahl for that one!

4 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Veruca Salt was the spoiled little rich girl in the Willy Wonka movies.  Trying to help herself to one of the nut-sorting squirrels removed her from competing for a grand prize in the chocolate factory.  You'll have to blame Roald Dahl for that one!

I've led a strangely sheltered life despite gobs of adventures and experiences. :D 

I would second the request for the Lily and Willowcrest, I'd love to build those houses but 1:12 takes a bit too much space in my home.

Ideally I wish every house had both 1:12 and 1:24 options, but that's maybe hoping too much. It'd be great to at least have a 1:24 option for the larger dollhouses ;)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, wormwoodz said:

I would second the request for the Lily and Willowcrest, I'd love to build those houses but 1:12 takes a bit too much space in my home.

Ideally I wish every house had both 1:12 and 1:24 options, but that's maybe hoping too much. It'd be great to at least have a 1:24 option for the larger dollhouses ;)

My sentiments, exactly!

• Like 1