Grand Opening August 6th & 7th at the VA BAZAAR...

We are officially opening our 'shop' at the VA BAZAAR, on August 6th & 7th 2005, Saturday & Sunday, 9 am to 5 pm. We will be open every weekend.

News: King William Miniatures & Collectibles carries Greenleaf & Corona dollhouses, scrapbooking supplies, miniatures made by Lisa & Chris Neault, not to mention other well known brand names also.

Discounts: ALL NAME members receive a 10% discount on ALL items in the store!!

Our GRAND OPENING SPECIAL: Spend $25 total on any merchandise, and have the option to buy the Primrose cottage for $12!!! $12 you can't beat that price!

I have returned from the Lakeland Miniature Show in FLorida where I have been buying like crazy! Unfinished coffins for that haunted Halloween house from Raggedy Bear! Don't have a haunted house? Buy the Buttercup kit for $20 and the coffin for $5! Coffins run $8 purchased by themselves. Need a broom--why not buy a 1/2 inch scale broom kit? We are getting ready for all your holiday needs, from Halloween to Christmas!

Other news: Our website is earnestly under construction, as we are switching to another web provider. www.kingwilliamminiatures.us will hopefully be up and coming soon with catalog in tow.

If you would like to contact me, email me at info@kingwilliamminiatures.us for price inquiries on the larger greenleaf and corona houses, or sign up for my newsletter with your name and address for our monthly specials and upcoming show schedules.

Show Schedules: I will be at the Maryland Miniatures Festival, Molly Cromwell, in Timonium, MD on September 10-11, 2005 of this year. We are currently planning our 2006 show schedule, so plan to look for us in Maryland, Florida, and Virginia at our shop at the Va Bazaar in 2006! I look forward to meeting you in person and having you contact us!