SALE! Etsy shop- Botiny Miniatures

thelittlethings

Hello everyone,

It's been way too long since I've checked in on the forum, but I wanted to let you all know of the sale going on in my etsy shop. Tomorrow is the last day, although I may extend til Tuesday, but after that my shop will close up again. My husband is taking care of all that stuff for me while I'm back in school (he's so awesome!) but I don't want him to have to worry about it for an extended period of time. I'm very sorry, but for complicated reasons, I can only ship within the U.S at the moment. Overseas shipping is possible in mid- December.

Anyways,  the details are listed below. Any Greenleaf member who makes a purchase please do let me know and I will give you 15% off instead of 10%. This all has to be done after the fact because I don't think Etsy coupons are that complex.

Thank You and Enjoy!

My shop will be temporarily re-opened from 11-25 until 11-28 for a Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday Sale. Purchases and pre-orders bought between these dates:
2 + item orders receive FREE SHIPPING within the US.
3 + items receive FREE SHIPPING and 10% DISCOUNT!
More items will be added throughout the weekend.

Botiny Miniatures:
   https://www.etsy.com/shop/BotinyMiniatures?ref=hdr_shop_menu