Halloween swap!

chesterfieldzoo

1 hour ago, Anna said:

Thank you for the reminder Kathie! Hmmm, need to tweak mine a little as the prototype is in a "meh" state right now...

Funny how that "meh" sneaks up on you. Am looking at what I thought would be the finished products and thinking maybe just one more thing ... or two. :hmm:  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Funny how that "meh" sneaks up on you. Am looking at what I thought would be the finished products and thinking maybe just one more thing ... or two. :hmm:  

I know! And sometimes it is the "meh" that turns into the ahhhh-yes kind of Idea. Am thinking of changing the whole theme around in My mind's eye. Will be as prepared as I can up til Friday as I am allowing myself the show in Birmingham to look for that little extra so to speak. 

Hugs

Well, the items are packed into protective tubes and nestled in the mailing box with a little lagniappe. Just need Deana's address and a $$ amount for return postage. 

Deana, where are you? Hope all is well. I'm getting concerned that you haven't responded.

My box of swap items went to the post office yesterday. :) 

[Don't get too excited when you unwrap it, Deana. The items fit perfectly in a candy box, but there was no room left to include any of the candy. Sorry 'bout dat! ]

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just popping in for a quick update! All is well, I have all the items now, but Halloween is a big production here (I thought it would all be in and out sooner) and my time is booked. There were a couple of delays with family and long distance shipping. I will get everything out as soon as I  catch a breath. 

Mine arrived! My goodness, what treats! A big return for a small number of participants! Can't wait to incorporate them into the Haunted Hangout! 

But Deana, why did you return the postage money? I feel bad about that.