Already stumped, Garfield kitchen steps

SJDeluke

I started the dry fit on my foundation but I'm a little unclear on the kitchen step directions.  I searched and saw where someone else asked for an illustration but when I click on the link provided in a response it was no longer working.  Anybody have a picture of this part?

Well, that didn't help.  I didn't find anything.  Thinking I'll just skip this for now, not like I'm gluing anything anyway.  Hopefully someone will rescue me with better directions/photos before I need to glue.  

5 hours ago, Mimajo said:

Try this blog, she goes step by step.  Helped alot with my first build, the Beacon Hill.

http://moreminis.blogspot.com/2009/03/garfield-day-1.html#.V8mZ5ev3arU

Definitely following her blog as I build.  I just wasn't positive I was seeing it correctly.  After sleeping on it I figured out why I was having such a hard time on figuring it out, I was thinking my foundation was presently upside down, not right side up.  I'm laughing at the hilarity of my mistake now, but glad it only took one night of sleep to figure it out.

• Like 2

We all do the ...why is this not fitting??. Getting frustrated then realize it was a simple mistake.  Lol

I did this fitting my tower. I was like..wt*!! Then I flipped the wood strip right side up. Silly me had it upside down. Doh! 

Things like this is what makes great laughable moments. 

I also ran into major confusion with this step putting together my foundation, having it upside down was really throwing me.  Thankfully a couple hours of staring at the pictures in the instruction manual and the right side up pictures on the box I had my moment of clarity and it made sense.