Dollhouse identification help!

So I found this dollhouse at a consignment shop in Goderich, Ontario. There are no labels/identifying marks. Can anyone help me i.d.  it? I believe it is either vintage and in great condition or created in a vintage look. 

2 hours ago, Teamskills said:

So I found this dollhouse at a consignment shop in Goderich, Ontario. There are no labels/identifying marks. Can anyone help me i.d.  it? I believe it is either vintage and in great condition or created in a vintage look. 

Kind of hard without pictures...  Is this a kit or a built dollhouse?

Would you like to introduce yourself to all of us in the Newcomers' Forum?

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This new format is hard to navigate with photos. That's why Im not on nearly as much as I was. It wasnt broken. They needed to leave it the way it was.

10 minutes ago, KariW said:

This new format is hard to navigate with photos. That's why Im not on nearly as much as I was. It wasnt broken. They needed to leave it the way it was.

I have no problems with it at all. Have you set your preferences? If you need assistance, let me know.

Kari because of spammers & hackers & viruses & updates other nasties the techs have to upgrade the site to keep up.  It's too bad a lot of times the features we use get lost or changed along the way.  It would be helpful if they could let us know what's changed, but with so many members accessing the forum with different devices and using different features it's probably impossible to keep up.  Just noodle through the best you can.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NewbieAH
      I bought the Garfield with most already build. There’s some doors & steps missing. I’ll figure it out just wanting to see better pictures if anyone has done it to see! Thank you!
    • By Catherine_in_DC
      Hi there-
      I am searching for a Charleston single house dollhouse kit. So far, I've only found one that's very expensive and one that's too small. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a vintage kit that might be less expensive? I grew up in a Charleston single house, so it's very sentimental for me. TIA! Catherine_in_DC

https://earthntree.com/miniatures/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_7&products_id=61

https://sinnysminiart.com/collections/1-144-dollhouses/products/kit-1-144-laser-cut-charleston-single-dollhouse-kit-diy-dollhouse-diy-dollhouse
    • By AlisonJR
      Hello! 

I'm currently working on my first dollhouse. I bought this already assembled and have noticed there are hinges in the corners of most of the rooms (photos attached) some of which stick out quite  bit. I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for how to hide these as I don't want them to show under my wallpapers. (it seems as if they were used to pull the corners of the dollhouse walls together)

Thanks!
    • By AlisonJR
      Hi,

I am currently working on my first dollhouse. It is an Alison Jr. I am hoping to handpaint and illustrate my own wallpaper and am not sure where to start. What paper is recommended? Also wondering if a seal, specific glue is required. I was hoping to make individual entire wall sized paintings (probably with watercolour paint) that will mount to the walls as wallpaper (and won't fade over time). 
    • By jenr627
      I have built a bunch of mini homes but I think the last one I did was over 4 years ago.  I really want to get back into it, I have tons of kits that I have great ideas for but I am feeling a little panic.  I just have not done this in so long I feel like I am going to screw it up somehow.  Starting with a Buttercup cottage for a 4 year old relative.  Looking for some good tips and maybe a few words of encouragement!
      Thanks!
      Jen in NJ