Want a small rotating (electric) stand for carousel

cloudbound

I just finished putting together a small carousel for my dollhouse and I think it would be fun to have an electric rotating stand to have it on - so I can plug it into the dollhouse's electrical system and have it rotate when I turn the lights on.  Does anyone know of a very small rotating device for use inside a dollhouse?  The base is only 1" in diameter. 

DSCF0013.JPG

DSCF0018.JPG

DSCF0020.JPG

DSCF0022.JPG

I used a Christmas ornament twirler for the ceiling fan in my quilt shop. I think the mechanism might be hidden in the chest the carousel is sitting on. It would mean removing the drawers and gluing the drawer faces onto the front to make room. It is battery operated, so it would not have to be connected to the house electrical system.

All of the other mechanisms I found online, at Radio Shack or similar places rotated way too fast.

You can see a brief tutorial for the ceiling fan on my blogspot blog here. (and yes, I know the video isn't working. I need to delete it.) It shows the twirler mechanism. You'd have to turn it upside down for the carousel.