Itsy Bitsy Wallpaper

Do you have a pic so I can go check out my stash?

I googled it - and no, I do not have that pattern. Sorry.

Doesn't it irritate you that they changed directions and discontinued most of their wallpapers?!  They had SO many great options!

• Like 1

I'm scared to hear they have  discontinued a lot of wallpapers....I always end up at their site because they have some of the best patterns and in quarter scale!

How can you tell if they have discontinued? If it isn't on their site? Oh dear.

They used to have floral papers out the wazoo - but now there is no longer a floral category.  :(   I guess if there is a floral pattern that matches a stripe paper it will be shown with the stripe?

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

I'm seeing this very belatedly as I've been on a bit of a dollhouse hiatus which was in fact prompted out of frustration because of an itsy bitsy minis wallpaper problem!  I foolishly started wallpapering a room with just the perfect paper before realizing I didn't have enough.  Tried to buy more through my local store where I'd just bought the original pieces, and they told me it was discontinued.  Then searched the internet throughly until I found six sheets in stock at DBJ minis. I ordered three for delivery to the hotel my partner was working out of in the states at the time (to save on postage to Canada), only to have USPS lose them in transit.  Asked for the other three, and these ones were delivered to the hotel, and then lost by the concierge!  No fault of the wonderful seller but it was very frustrating, and then they didn't have any more to send me. 

After taking some time away from dollhouse-ing to have a fun summer, I decided to give my wallpaper one last google search before getting out the scraper and picking something new, and that's when I found the Virtual Dollhouse folks.  They had a couple pieces in stock, but also said they could easily order more.  When I said I thought it was discontinued, the owner told me "NO ITSY BITSY PAPER IS DISCONTINUED. They may not be in stock but nothing is discontinued because Nhu prints them as needed".   So now I have no idea what's going on and if papers are getting discontinued or not, but Grace at Virtual Dollhouse does seem to think she can provide any paper Itsy Bitsy has ever produced. 

Emily

• Like 1

Ok, got some clearer information on this situation from Grace at virtualdollhouse.net:

"A couple more notes on Itsy Bitsy wallpaper. Itsy Bitsy wallpaper is never discontinued unless there is a conflict with
someone saying they own that particular design. I know that did happen to Nhu at one time and rather than argue with
the person that she had designed the papers which were very similar to this other persons design, she did discontinue
those patterns. Other than for that reason, Itsy Bitsy papers are never discontinued. So if another dollhouse store says they
are discontinued, they mean “at their store.” Not that you can’t get them anymore. Nhu does not stock the papers.
She prints them up as they are ordered so she never discontinues them. She may not have them on her website but
they are still available. Virtual Dollhouse & Miniatures and Itsy Bitsy have joined together to offer all her wallpapers.
Itsy Bitsy has taken some off her site but they are still available through Virtual Dollhouse & Miniatures site.
All Itsy Bitsy Wallpaper available through Virtual Dollhouse & Miniatures.  http://www.virtualdollhouse.net"

Hope that's helpful to some of you!
Cheers,
Emily

On 6/2/2016, 12:57:22, Elsbeth said:

On 6/2/2016, 4:39:41, blueirishmoon said:

On 6/2/2016, 10:00:50, jbnmini said:

Coming back to hit "reply" to you all to make sure you see this information (above) re: no Itsy Bitsy Mini papers actually being discontinued!

Cheers,

Emily

I emailed Itsy Bitsy about one of their papers I wanted that they don't show anymore (the library print) and they emailed me back telling me they would be happy to print any of their old patterns for me as long as I had the number.... so email them, I'm sure they would be happy to print for you :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

I know this is an older post, but I did speak to Nhu last week. No pattern is ever discontinued. She sells catalogs of the wallpapers, but all you need to do is put the wallpaper number into the quick order and she will print them up for you. I just ordered paper for six rooms.