Sign in to follow this  
minikelli

Irene Dollhouse Furniture

Hi guys,

In my sorting through supplies I've come across three boxes of Irene Dollhouse Furniture. A living room set, dining room set, and master bedroom -- all are still in the box and two sets also come with the J. Hermes print wall and floor set which are reversible. If anyone would be interested I believe these are 1:16-1:24 scale, would work well in the old tin dollhouses. Just not something I see using myself, and would like to see them go somewhere where they would be used and loved accordingly. I do have pictures if anyone is interested, just msg me and I'll upload as requested.

I have a few of these as well. The plastic covers on the dinning chairs snap off so you can actually upholster them. I copied the wall paper onto fabric to cover mine. Very retro.

I have seen the radio and standing ashtray go for over $30.00 on eBay. 

• Like 1

All sets still available. Have an album posted of what is included in each set -- if anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Master Bedroom and Dining Room sets are now sold.

Living Room still available.