Farum Dollshouse Festival

So it is closing in on the annual Dollshouse Festival in Faum, Denmark 30th of April-1st of May. MIL and I will be going this year too. It will be interesting to see if I might be able,to find some of the pets I am looking for and there will be a list made for "musts/Wants" so to speak.

hugs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KathieB said:

Finding "must wants" is always fun ... but the "I didn't know I needed but now can't live withouts" are even more fun. Enjoy! 

Indeed!!! And somehow the must list is getting more specific each time one goes, but also the ohhhhh look at that.... I also with there would be more DIY tables as those are actually those ones I peruse most and those have been getting feber each year unfortunatley.

hugs

3 hours ago, Anna said:

Indeed!!! And somehow the must list is getting more specific each time one goes, but also the ohhhhh look at that.... I also with there would be more DIY tables as those are actually those ones I peruse most and those have been getting feber each year unfortunatley.

hugs

I like the DIY stuff best too. I hope there is a lot of it for you!

10 hours ago, kathi17 said:

I like the DIY stuff best too. I hope there is a lot of it for you!

Me too!!! Fingers crossed for sure

hugs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ferry trickets booked and printed, GPS charged and programmed and the Map printed and marked where to start... Yep, ready to go for sure. 

Hugs

Edited by Anna
  • Like 1