Greenleaf, this is what I want for Christmas.....

Remember, you asked us what we wanted a while back. Well, I finally decided what I would really like from Greenleaf. I think it would be WONDERFUL if you guys could invent a little, electric saw that cuts through 1/8" wood. Something handheld, like a stick blender as opposed to a real food processor. Something that is small and goes zzzzzzzzzz instead of RRROOAAARRRR like a jigsaw. Something that is much smaller than a jigsaw. I wouldn't care if it couldn't cut anything else, even paper, as long as it cuts that die-cut plywood.

Now, I don't have anything against using a straight edge and a blade, but I'm getting old here, and eventually I won't have the strength to drag that blade through wood anymore. Scratch that. I don't have the strength to do it now! And I don't want to have to give up Greenleaf kits because I can't customize them anymore (and a pox on those who would suggest I put them together the way the designer designed them).

If you invent this saw, think of the revolution you will be making in dollhouses. Think of all the people who will buy them because they will finally be able to cut a straight line in the plywood. Think of all those beautiful customized houses waiting to be built. And just think of all the poor, sore wrists you will be saving.

Puh-leeeze, Greenleaf, think about it?

Sincerely,

rodentraiser

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

Like a really good and effective hand held cordless dremel? One that would work.

But not cordless. As small as I am imagining, it would only take AAA batteries. That would die with one use. So, therefore, electric.

Can you just see me and Vickie fighting over the prototype?:gun2:

Oh, and since I have nowhere else to put this, I thought I'd add a little levity to a serious subject!

dollhouses.jpg.2fe003b9c986e34ba792bdf76

• Like 3