RL version of a dollhouse

chapchap73

One of my hobbies is surfing the web for real estate I could never possibly afford. A lot of what I have seen is just too awful, money cannot buy taste, but I saw this and had to share.

Debora59's house

One look at the staircase and I knew this had to be the RL building Debora's former mini-mansion was built after. In my daydreams, I buy this place and turn it into a dollhouse building workshop retreat center:cloud9:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, chapchap73 said:

One of my hobbies is surfing the web for real estate I could never possibly afford. A lot of what I have seen is just too awful, money cannot buy taste, but I saw this and had to share.

Debora59's house

One look at the staircase and I knew this had to be the RL building Debora's former mini-mansion was built after. In my daydreams, I buy this place and turn it into a dollhouse building workshop retreat center:cloud9:

Your right, the staircase, the layout , even windows really do remind me of the JP Morgan dollhouse! I would have loved to paint the interior of that house to look like this but didn't want to loose the Antiquity of it.

• Like 1

You know what's really sad? I remember reading all the Trixie Belden books when I was little and I always had the idea that Sleepy Hollow was a quiet, country, rural place to live. I guess Honey's parents were the first of the uber-rich to move out there. Now it sounds like Sleepy Hollow and Croton-on-Hudson are like the Hamptons. Regular people can't afford to live there anymore.