Spring Swap 2016

chesterfieldzoo

A minor hiccup, one part didn't set as I wanted so yesterday I redid four of the accessories and am now hopefully keeping fingers crossed on the right track. Need 24 hours more before actually knowing.... 

Hugs

6 minutes ago, KathieB said:

I know something y'all don't know now and may never know. Neener, neener, neener. :D <sitting in the catbird seat>

Hmmm, you evil tease you :cry: might just have to share something about the b-------- and ------- with the ----- that is sooo coming up, keeping fingers crossed that the ----- shaped up like it needs to do and then it will only take the ----- to be added and packing up....

hugs

Hey, hey, hey!!! Fill in some blanks, would ya?! This is driving me mad! My mind is going in all sorts of directions! I know what I built... it's a ____ with a little bit of _____ and _____ and a couple of ______! And it's awesome!

Goodness me, this is turning into a true test of patience!

• Like 2

I got JustCallMeAnna's package. I haven't opened it yet so it doesn't get dusty over the next couple of weeks. (I can put your initials and date it if you want).

As far as packaging, it's up to you. I ask they be wrapped individually, but whether you put a name on each is up to you.

I photo each item. I keep a lot of notes on who I talk to, what they send, when it's sent, how postage is paid.

After I know everyone has received and opened their gifts, then I post a photo or two of each one.

almost at 90% completion when I remembered I had grabbed one and taken it to Deb,...which is why I had all the extra pieces of one still to do....

and of course the whole clay fiasco...but all is well and I am in the home stretch...I dont know that I would say my item is fabulous but it makes me smile when I look at them all lined up in a row on my work table....got all the ---- on them today but for the one I realised as I cleaned up for later wasnt done lol...I crack me up...so first thing tomorrow I have to build the last one and then tweak...I built my prototype with one item in a certain place but ended up putting something else there...but still sending the spare item...I have plenty and so cute lol! should be in the mail by Friday...:clap::banana::clap:

Going to pack up minne tomorrow so they can go into the post on Friday. The boxes I had intended to use was a smidge to low, Darn it ;) but It might work this way I have been trying out today. 

Hugs

• Like 2

After a couple of awful days head ache vise I am finally Done packing the items up, yay! Will be popping them in the postal system tomorrow and then we'll be away for a couple of weeks of vacartions visiting Fuertaventura.

hugs

It is in the mail :) last second too as we will be off travelling for a couple of weeks as of tomorrow. (Will take pics, promise Holly!) 

have been ranking it easy a couple of days as the head ache from He-double hockey sticks, made it self comfortable accompanying me last Wednesday and have been slowly subsiding since Friday. Oh well, almost gone now,yay!

hugs

Anna, I used to get migraines that over the years eventually subsided into painless loss of vision briefly in one eye or the other.  Strong black coffee would clear those suckers up, otherwise it was a dark room, quiet and wait for however long it took to pass.

4 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Anna, I used to get migraines that over the years eventually subsided into painless loss of vision briefly in one eye or the other.  Strong black coffee would clear those suckers up, otherwise it was a dark room, quiet and wait for however long it took to pass.

These head aches are a sliver left from my bout of meningits some 15 years ago, a pain and often triggered by to much to do, to little time and well, with a new job and everything involved with that no surprising really, but a bother... Much better now, am all packed and ready to go. Just a little housework left and then I can twiddle My thumbs ;)

hugs

14 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

With string and wires, no doubt...

Hmmm... Was I so obvious?!? I must fondens to absolutley Love weaving faux wicker! Have packed supplies for the trip too, we'll see what might come out of that.

hugs