Wisconsin newbie!

Holly Sue

Hello, my name is Holly Komp. I live in Wisconsin with my sassy 2 year old and two very naughty cats. I am only 23 years old so I am quite young. I go to school full time (working towards getting my English degree). I am currently a stay-at-home mom so I do a lot of crafts. I have been reading up on the Greenleaf doll houses for awhile now. The Garfield is my favorite so far! I saved up enough money to purchase it, so this will be my next project. I have a lot of patience so I hope this project will turn out okay in the long run! Anyway, nice to meet everyone. I will be asking a lot of questions. :)

Welcome to our little family Holly!   You will find lots of information and encouragement here - so ask any and all questions!

Sounds like you are one busy young woman!  :)  We will look forward to watching your build progress - and seeing how those naughty kitties like the house.  LOL  They will most likely become your instant "Four-Footed Building Inspectors"! 

• Like 1