Beacon Hill for sale

CheckMouse

After much consideration, I realize I really don't have the time or the resources to do a good job on finishing the Beacon Hill I just acquired. I bought it sort of by "accident" - it was advertised first as a Garfield and I said I would take it. I was pretty obligated after that so I went and picked it up. Pictures are in my gallery - and I have a box with all the windows and trim etc that are needed to finish the house.  It was "parked" in this condition in 1990; rumor has it the lady who was building it got sick, and then died. It is very well made and fully wired with tapewire. Haven't tested it yet to see if that still works after all this time. A few lights are already installed. 

PM me for the price, which is very reasonable!  I will charge no more than what I paid for it. It will have to be pick-up only, in WA state. It's way too big to ship! 

large.New_Arrival_09292015_-_22.jpg.dd5d

large.New_Arrival_09292015_-_15.jpg.310e

C J - I am in Washington, too, but don't have any space for a big project! Maybe you could put the word out to the N.A.M.E. person for Tacoma and see if she might know of a good home. 

*edited*

It would be so sad for such a great house to not reach its potential!

Good luck! I hope you find it a home soon! 

Edited by Minis On The Edge
To remove personal phone number. Should be shared privately via PM system

C J - I am in Washington, too, but don't have any space for a big project! Maybe you could put the word out to the N.A.M.E. person for Tacoma and see if she might know of a good home. 

Never thought of that - thanks Jodi.  I'm out your way quite a bit when I work at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. :) 

Oh that's awesome, C J! I'd love to come say hi next time you're in the neighborhood!

You know, I haven't been to a show since 2003! And the last time I was at the fairgrounds was to go to Jeep Fest with the hubs in 2014! I need to get out more often!

I saw the lawn chairs you make on your site - Love them, and the grills! 

• Like 1

SOLD!  Or rather, TRADED!   A lady who lives just 8 miles from me just came and got the Beacon Hill. She swapped it for a new kit of the Glencroft, a house I've always liked.  And, being in kit form, it won't fill my work bench until I can work on it. :) 

The lady has another Beacon Hill that she picked up at the Goodwill, also partly built, but after getting it home she was disappointed with the condition it's in.  She was telling me that she likes this one better and will turn around and sell the other one again.  Then I told her about someone on the GL forum who took the TWO BH's and put them together ... room enough for a hotel or rooming house she's always wanted to build ... she already has two of them ... wouldn't take much work to put them together.  

Enabling is so much fun!  :rofl:

• Like 3